Tuesday 14 April 2015

Shoot 10: Evidence - Work Diary

Evaluation:
I think this session went really well, my aim was to photograph a makeup routine with every stage in order to create a multiple imagery of each stage. I really enjoyed this shoot because you could see the progress of the routine through the photographs. When I edited my pictures I decided to have them in the layout I chose because I thought it was reminiscent of a photo strip from a photo booth the way it progressed downwards. I also included some candid shots that I took while I watched her go through her makeup routine as I liked the natural effect they had. These are a few of my favourite unedited candids…



Progression:
Overall, I really enjoyed this shoot and found it fascinating to watch someone go through a whole makeup routine and apply every stage slowly, then photograph it along the way watching in the photographs afterwards the transformation taking place over and over again. I genuinely really enjoyed this shoot and I dont think I would change anything if I tried this again. Due to my enjoyment of witnessing routine this time, I want to do a shoot which focuses on the finished product so just a basic portrait shoot however I was considering incorporating some crazy makeup such as clown face paint or sugar skull/day of the dead face paint in order to make this more than just a portrait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment