Wednesday 1 April 2015

Connecting Essay 1

Internet Photograph:


My Own Photograph:


The photograph I have chosen from the internet is a multiple imagery made up of nine images which focuses on the mouth and lips in different positions. The photographs are taken very close up to the subjects face. The editor of these photographs has been very careful to keep the spacing even between the images and keep the photographs the same distance from the camera lens/zoomed in a fixed amount for every photograph.

The photograph I took on one of my own shoots is a multiple imagery made up of twelve images which focuses on the mouth and lips in different positions. I chose to use a macro lens for this shoot in order to get incredibly clear photographs of my focus point. When editing I took my time and care in order to make sure there was even spacing between the photographs and a pattern within the photographs I picked.

However, despite the fact that these two photographs are not dissimilar in theme they are different in the way that the internet photograph focuses on multiple people's mouths in the same position but my own photograph focuses on the same mouth in multiple different positions. A similarity of these two images are that they are both multiple imageries however one of these images has twelve images and one of them has nine. What I like about these multiple image photos is the way they focus on the specific areas of the face.


No comments:

Post a Comment