Saturday 11 April 2015

Shoot 9: Evidence - Work Diary

Evaluation:
In todays shoot I decided to photograph myself in my morning routine, I set my camera up in front of me and photographed each stage of my make-up routine. This technique helped me to capture the before and after effect of my makeup plus a collection of routine photographs. I plan to edit them into a multiple imagery to show the routine and also do a before and after shot as well as a few candid shots in order to show the photographs off. I chose to do this shoot as it ties in with my previous shoots which focus on makeup and the way they change an identity, in my last shoot I planned to photograph the makeup routine in the studio however I thought doing a test run first was a good idea.

Todays Shots:



Progression:

Overall, I am really pleased with how this attempt at photographing routine went however if I had the chance to try it again I would photograph the in between stages of actually applying the makeup rather than after it has been applied. In my next shoot I plan to do this exact same idea of photographing a make-up routine however I want to do it as a studio shoot of someone else rather than self portraits. I will also photograph the in between stages of applying the makeup rather than just the after shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment