Thursday 16 April 2015

Exam Plan

 Shoot
One shoot requires me taking makeup palettes, lipsticks, powders, nail varnishes and gels and destroying them and ruining them creating a mess of makeup on a plain white background. However, I will take photographs of the makeup beforehand to show a before and after shot of how the makeup looks before destruction. (Crushed makeup example…)


Then, as a second element to this shoot I plan to do a completed makeup look on one half of the face and then messy makeup on the other half of the face sort of like a physical representation of a broken routine and a physical representation of the ruined makeup from the previous shots. I will either do half the face messy makeup or do half a painted face such as a skull like this which is known as sugar skull makeup…



















My Own Practices of Make-up...




No comments:

Post a Comment